DJControl Instinct P8
- Install Hercules DJ driver on your computer
- Install DJUCED™ software on your computer
- Plug your speakers in DJControl Instinct P8 Mix Out (rear panel)
- Plug your headphones in DJControl Instinct P8 headphones output (front panel)
|HDJCSeries PC [2022.HDJS.1 - Windows 10-11]||PC||Windows 10 - Windows 11|
|HDJCSeries PC [2020.HDJS.1 - Windows 7 -8.1]||PC||Windows 7 - Windows 8|
|HDJCSeries MAC® [DJSeriesInstall 6.44s - macOS 11 (Big Sur) & macOS 12 (Monterey)]||MAC||Mac OS 11 - Mac OS 12|
|HDJCSeries MAC® [DJSeriesInstall 6.18s - OS X 10.6 to macOS 10.15.7 ]||MAC||OSX 10.10 - OSX 10.11 - OSX 10.6 - OSX 10.7 - OSX 10.8 - OSX 10.9|
|HDJCSeries PC [2016.HDJS.3 - Windows XP ]||PC||Windows 10 - Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows Vista|
• Can I use my Hercules DJ controller with other DJ software? • MAC How can I verify that the DJCONTROL INSTINCT P8 is working correctly as a MIDI controller on my MAC? • PC How can I verify that the DJCONTROL INSTINCT P8 is working correctly as a MIDI controller on my PC? • MAC How can I verify the DJCONTROL INSTINCT P8 is correctly installed on my MAC computer? • PC How can I verify the DJCONTROL INSTINCT P8 is correctly installed on my PC? • MAC MacBook laptop configurations & OS X optimizations • PC PC laptop configurations & Windows optimizations
DJControl Instinct P8 Tutorial #1 The Pads Modes
DJControl Instinct P8 Tutorial #2 - AROUND THE SHIFT
DJControl Instinct P8 Tutorial #3 - HOW TO BEATMATCH
DJControl Instinct P8 Tutorial #4 - SHIFT, THE SECRET FEATURES
DJUCED Tutorial 1: Install DJUCED
DJUCED Tutorial 2: Sampler
Hercules DJ Academy: Intro
Optimize your Windows settings for DJing
02-01-2017 - To avoid crackling, popping sound and distortion, you should optimize your Windows computer for DJing. If it feels like your Windows computer is slow for DJing, you should try making the following ...
Use your computer’s built-in sound card and the DJ controller’s audio at the same time in Mac OS.
02-01-2017 - If the DJ software’s audio setup menu only lets you select one audio device, but you want to use two sound cards simultaneously, the solution in Mac OS is to aggregate devices. The aggregate device ...
The songs of iTunes library are not displayed in my DJ software (VirtualDJ, DJUCED, Traktor, Serato).
02-01-2017 - First, quit your DJ software. Then, make sure that iTunes'option to share your iTunes library XML with other applications is enabled. To do so: Run iTunes, go to Edit > Preferences (PC) / i...
My DJ controller is not recognized by VirtualDJ 8 Pro
10-04-2017 - If VirtualDJ Pro does not recognize the DJ controller, - It is either an old version of VirtualDJ Pro, and you should use a newer version; or - The controller mapping is not included in VirtualDJ, a...
The DJ controller and software work but the speakers play no sound.
12-01-2017 - Make sure you have connected your speakers to the Master output (a stereo output called Master Out, or Mix, or Output 1-2) of your DJ controller. By default, the DJ software generally uses the aud...
When I’m DJing in Windows, the music randomly stops and I need to restart the DJ software to hear sound again.
02-01-2017 - Disable the Windows preset designed to save power on USB ports. This preset is enabled by default: this may cause crackling in the sound, and could even result in the DJ controller losing its connect...
If the audio tracks are stored on a USB key, the playback quality is bad.
02-01-2017 - In Windows, you should not play your music tracks stored on a USB key for DJing purposes. You should 1) copy the audio tracks from the USB key to your computer hard drive first, 2) then remove th...